The Cricket Writer Weekly Quiz – 18th Feb ’17
Answer: The 3 part answer is as follows:
- The player is obviously Adam “Gilly” Gilchrist as everyone correctly answered.
- He is dancing “Gangnam style”. Also something that several people got right.
- This was the difficult one and a few people got this almost completely right, which shows the quality of fans on this website! Gilchrist is indeed celebrating getting the wicket of Harbhajan Singh (caught by Gurkeerat, which was a brilliant addendum I must say) with the only ball he ever bowled in T20 Cricket. For the record, Gilly never bowled in Test or ODI and bowled 2 overs in List A in his career.
Winner: The Winner of the Quiz is an extremely tough one, and no answer is 100% complete as we would have wanted, but in consultation with Ritesh Misra (who sent in the quiz question), we have decided to jointly award it to Kamlesh Varshney (who was first off the block) and TwelfthMan who had the most complete answer we received.
Congrats Kamlesh and TwelfthMan and you both get to be Quiz Masters on cricketwriter.com any week each of you chooses before March 31st 2017. Drop us a line at email@example.com and we can get you all set up!
The next quiz will be up on Saturday 25th Feb 2017 and on every Saturday thereafter!
Keep the participation and love coming and hope you are enjoying your time on www.cricketwriter.com
Welcome to the Weekly Quiz on www.cricketwriter.com !
We put up a quiz every Saturday which will stay up for 48-hours or when the right answer is posted in the comments section. Either way, the question stays up at least for 24-hours.
The Prize? The Winner will be invited to send in their own Weekly Quiz question to the Cricket Writer for future inclusion in this section, and of course her/his name and picture will be displayed in the Image section where the Quiz Photo (if any) is usually displayed!
Come on folks, close that google window, and brush away the cobweb between your ears, and go for it!
Quiz Question for Weekend of 18th Feb 2017
This weekend we have a question in 3 parts, and to win the Quiz, you have to answer all 3 parts correctly and in full. Needless to say, the decision of the Quizmaster is final!
The question this week is contributed by Ritesh Misra, keen Quizzer and an avid fan and supporter of Cricket Writer!
- Who is the Cricketer in the picture?
- What exactly is he doing?
- Why is he doing what he is doing? i.e. what exactly has happened just before this picture is taken?
No points for guessing one or two of the three, and we wont acknowledge the winner until we have the full answer.
Your time starts NOW!